cheap pc that can run fortnite
Fortnite Season 7 brings back crafting, but it¨s done a little differently this time around. Here¨s how to find and use upgrade benches.
So, this season, benches appear in fixed locations in the new map. This is where you can find all of them.
To start the process, simply approach an upgrade bench with a weapon in-hand (selected), and you¨ll get a prompt to level the item up to the next tier (green to blue, and so on). Each upgrade costs a bit of gold currency.
As a tip, to complete the early season quest ＾upgrade three weapons,￣ I highly recommend that you upgrade common items to green rarity to save on gold. It¨s cheaper than other tiers and will only cost 600 gold in total to finish the quest.
Upgrade benches can be destroyed, so keep that in mind if you head to a location that¨s supposed?to have a bench but doesn¨t. That¨s basically how benches work, it¨s really simple.
Crafting on your person (without the need for benches) also returns in season 7.
This time it¨s streamlined, and only requires?nuts and bolts, which can be purchased from NPCs for gold (like Rick at this location), and around the battlefield.
Just press ＾I￣ on PC or up on the d-pad on consoles to access your inventory, then cycle to the crafting tab to initiate the process; just like the previous season.
Chris Carter Reviews Director, Co-EIC – Chris has been enjoying Destructoid avidly since 2008. He finally decided to take the next step, make an account, and start blogging in January of 2009. Now, he’s staff!
Fortnite Season 7 Invasion brought space invaders to the lovely island of Epic¨s battle royale. These aliens now occupy regions of the maps with UFOs flying overhead. There are also alien skins like the Kymera that can be unlocked and then customized with a broad range of different looks. Looking good doesn¨t come cheap though. You¨ll need to track down the locations of an in-game currency called Alien Artifacts in order to turn your Fortnite character into an alien you can truly call your own.
Finding the new Alien Artifacts each week should be easy enough. These giant cannisters of pink glowing crystals stand out like sore thumbs in our bland human environments. Alien Artifacts are spread out around the map though, so a degree of searching will be necessary to find all of these each week. However, each Artifact you find will grant four points towards the spending options for Kymera. This guide will save you some time by pointing you to each location where you can find them for Week 1.
The first Alien Artifact can be found at the Lumber Mill directly next to the Durr Burger. You¨ll spot in under a small roofed structure in the southeast corner of the walled location. The next Artifact is located at the west side of Catty Corner. You¨ll find it on the metal landing pad out in the open.
The next Alien Artifact is pretty obvious. You¨ll spot it in the water at the center of the crater where the Spire tower used to be. After that, you can find an Artifact at one of the smaller tower locations from the previous season. Head to the tower just east of Believer Beach (previously Sweaty Sands). The Artifact is halfway up the tower steps.
The final Alien Artifact location on the map for Week 1 of Fortnite Season 7 Primal can be found at the Apple Orchard. Look near the farm house and you¨ll spot this pink glowing crystal under a random apple tree.
Aside from finding the crystals on the map, you can also earn extra Artifact points by unlocking Cosmic Chests with the help of your squad. These new chests are entombed within massive crystals and require teamwork to open. You can learn more about them in our Cosmic Chest guide if you want to know what to do if you come across one of these.
Check back for all kinds of Fortnite Season 7 Invasion guides including weekly follow-ups on where to find more Alien Artifacts Quest locations. You¨ll need a bunch of points to unlock all of the Kymera styles.
- 1. The Last Kids on Earth and the Staff of Doom
- 2. [deej bungie]Bungie announces date for next raid and departure of Deej
- 3. [South Park： The Stick of Truth]New Funko Pops and Pins Are Up for Preorder： South Park, WWE, and More
- 4. [Dynasty Warriors 4]Dynasty Warriors 9： Empires Reappears with New Trailer, Still on Track for 2021 Release
- 5. [Re Zero Show]Helps the development of electricity,Laedana debut in 2021 GT Show
- 6. [Street Fighter II]Street Fighter II (SNES)
- 7. [King Keraun Madden]In just 3 minutes to find a failure reason, let you become king
- 8. [Walnut Price Per kg][Volkswagen launches Walnut Blasting Decarboniser service!】
- 9. [xbox 360 superhero games]All the Free Games You Can Download Right Now on Epic Games Store, PS Plus, and Games With Gold
- 10. [Clive Barker’s Undying]9 Underrated Horror Games From The 2000s That You Need To Check Out
[xbox 360 superhero games]All the Free Games You Can Download Right Now on Epic Games Store, PS Plus, and Games With Gold
- [The Room： Old Sins]The Dollhouse from ‘The Room： Old Sins’ is Now an Amazing LEGO Ideas Project
- [Fade to Silence]Fade to Silence： An In-Depth Look – Gaming Review
- [ludo paytm cash games]Stuck at home？ 5 apps that will help you cope with self-isolation
- [corpse party games]Mother’s Off Her Rocker Again： ‘Psycho III’ is Ripe for Reappraisal at 35