[Devil May Cry HD Collection]Shin Megami Tensei III： Nocturne HD Remaster director message introduces DLC
Atlus has released a new video for Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster featuring director Kazuyuki Yamai, who introduces the remaster’s various downloadable content, including the “Maniax Pack,” “Mercy and Expectation,” and “Shin Megami Tensei Background Music Pack.”
Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster is available now for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC via Steam.
Get the full message and transcript below.
Hello, everyone. This is Kazuyuki Yamai, the director of Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster.
The game is finally out, and I’m excited that everyone can finally enjoy the world Shin Megami Tensei has to offer. To those who will be experiencing the world of Shin Megami Tensei for the first time—please do look forward to immersing yourself in what many consider to be a seminal RPG title in Atlus’ history!
For this release, we’ve prepared a Digital Deluxe Edition, which includes all downloadable content, and I’m excited to share this content with you all today.
Firstly, a big highlight is the “Maniax Pack,” featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series. The demon protagonist and Dante, a Devil Hunter, encounter one another with this downloadable content. We hope you enjoy the ensuing battle between “Demon vs. Devil Hunter”! Dante’s stylish and genre-breaking action is something you don’t want to miss.
Next, we also have a downloadable content called “Mercy and Expectation,” which enables you to progress the game a little easier. It adds two new maps: “Where the Demi-Fiend Was Born” and “Center of the Conception.” Once you clear both, you’re able to earn heaps of money and experience. This will make your journey less arduous, and help with leveling up your characters.
The last downloadable content I’d love to introduce is the “Shin Megami Tensei Background Music Pack,” which I highly recommend to any longtime fans of the series. It allows you to change the background music while you’re moving within the map and battling with iconic tracks from previous titles.
The Digital Deluxe Edition comes with all of this amazing content, so please do check it out! And of course, we hope you enjoy Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster.
- 1. [my KONAMI Slots – Casino Games & Fun Slot Machines]How And Where To Buy A Real Slot Machine
- 2. destiny 2 free
- 3. [great escape lake george]Man arrested at Great Escape for reportedly possessing loaded handgun and knife
- 4. [Sleep Tight]This Dubai staycation includes a free beauty box worth Dhs350
- 5. [freedom apk]Here’s What Could Go Wrong If You Sideload Apps On iPhone
- 6. [Batman： Arkham City]Batman： Arkham City sends players soaring into Arkham City – a heavily fortified sprawling district
- 7. [Super Metroid]Super Metroid (manga)
- 8. [just horse racing]Royalzel proves too good for Melbourne rivals
- 9. [assassin’s creed odyssey atlantis dlc]Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s New DLC Goes To Hell, Which Rules
- 10. [Chapters： Interactive Stories]RPGFan Chapters Review： A Guide to Japanese Role-Playing Games
- [Astro’s Playroom]Astro’s Playroom’s catchy soundtrack is now available everywhere
- [hot sexy video games]Twitch adds ‘Hot Tub’ category; still no options for ‘Fragile Men’
- [Devil May Cry HD Collection]Shin Megami Tensei III： Nocturne HD Remaster director message introduces DLC
- [Grandia HD Collection]Grandia HD Collection receives update, video messages from creators
- RiMS Racing