[Devil May Cry HD Collection]Shin Megami Tensei III： Nocturne HD Remaster director message introduces DLC
Atlus has released a new video for Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster featuring director Kazuyuki Yamai, who introduces the remaster’s various downloadable content, including the “Maniax Pack,” “Mercy and Expectation,” and “Shin Megami Tensei Background Music Pack.”
Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster is available now for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC via Steam.
Get the full message and transcript below.
Hello, everyone. This is Kazuyuki Yamai, the director of Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster.
The game is finally out, and I’m excited that everyone can finally enjoy the world Shin Megami Tensei has to offer. To those who will be experiencing the world of Shin Megami Tensei for the first time—please do look forward to immersing yourself in what many consider to be a seminal RPG title in Atlus’ history!
For this release, we’ve prepared a Digital Deluxe Edition, which includes all downloadable content, and I’m excited to share this content with you all today.
Firstly, a big highlight is the “Maniax Pack,” featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series. The demon protagonist and Dante, a Devil Hunter, encounter one another with this downloadable content. We hope you enjoy the ensuing battle between “Demon vs. Devil Hunter”! Dante’s stylish and genre-breaking action is something you don’t want to miss.
Next, we also have a downloadable content called “Mercy and Expectation,” which enables you to progress the game a little easier. It adds two new maps: “Where the Demi-Fiend Was Born” and “Center of the Conception.” Once you clear both, you’re able to earn heaps of money and experience. This will make your journey less arduous, and help with leveling up your characters.
The last downloadable content I’d love to introduce is the “Shin Megami Tensei Background Music Pack,” which I highly recommend to any longtime fans of the series. It allows you to change the background music while you’re moving within the map and battling with iconic tracks from previous titles.
The Digital Deluxe Edition comes with all of this amazing content, so please do check it out! And of course, we hope you enjoy Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster.
- 1. [best far cry]Far Cry 6 Reveal May Have Had a Better Call Saul Reference
- 2. first person and third person examples
- 3. [natural motion]Introducing RUBJOY？
- 4. [PES Club Manager]Futsal League returns on June 4 after four
- 5. [Super Mario 64]Concept to Console： a history of ‘Super Mario 64’
- 6. best new ipad games 2020
- 7. [Halo： The Master Chief Collection]Snag Halo： The Master Chief Collection for half off on Xbox and PC
- 8. [Hyper Light Drifter]Solar Ash Gameplay Trailer Showcases a Beautiful Fast Paced Platformer to Come
- 9. [zedge apk]Trick to Use Different Notification Sound For All Apps on Android
- 10. monopoly 2005
- [davis lake]Semi-truck crash closes freeway ramp in Davis County for hours
- [shadow of war tips]My Apology
- ark platform
- [Super Mario 64]Concept to Console： a history of ‘Super Mario 64’
- [Ghost Recon Breakpoint]Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon： Breakpoint is free to play for Google Stadia users for a limited time