[Star Wars Jedi Knight II： Jedi Outcast]Star Wars： Jedi Knight II – Jedi Outcast
I pre-ordered this game in January this year and got my copy 2 days before the official release date, and i wasn’t disappointed.
I can’t credit John Williams and CO enough for the superb sound and music, you really feel like you’re in the middle of a Star Wars film, blasting Stormtoopers or Saber Fighting a Sith Lord.
The story is a bit predicable, but if you’re a Star Wars fan, you won’t care!
The saber fighting is superb in single player mode, fast paced and very Episode I and II like! The force powers are well done, divided into 3 levels, level 1 a basic version of that force power and level 3 the most powerful version of that force power.
You can also live your Darth Vader dream and grip an opponent and throw him off an edge or just crush’em!
The movie cut scenes are a bit blocky but they’re well enough done to get jist of it.
Multiplayer Saber physics are changed in the multiplayer mode, the saber fights are slowed down considerably due to the lag factor, you’ll find out what I mean when you play it.
But all in all a fantastic game, one which any Star Wars fan should have! It should also appeal to Star Trek Elite Force fans too, with the same game engine and the nice guns you get in the game.
Rating 9 out of 10
- 1. [badoo free chat and dating]10 popular chatting apps ／ Websites for fun conversations in 2021
- 2. fps fortnite
- 3. best new ipad games 2020
- 4. 3d shooter game
- 5. elder scrolls ps5
- 6. [demon souls ps4]Here’s Some PS5／PS4 Game Deals For Those Who Have Been Refusing To Pay Full RRP
- 7. [Chapters： Interactive Stories]RPGFan Chapters Review： A Guide to Japanese Role-Playing Games
- 8. [Astro’s Playroom]Astro’s Playroom’s catchy soundtrack is now available everywhere
- 9. [are you smarter than a 5th grader game app]Google Assistant is getting some new family-focused features in time for Mother’s Day
- 10. [mkx 11 roster]Mortal Kombat： 15 Most Powerful Characters