[Ratchet & Clank： Rift Apart]Ratchet and Clank： Rift Apart has a cameo from Ratchet and Clank： All 4 One
Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart has an older Ratchet and Clank reference hidden away.
Insomniac’s latest, Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, just keeps revealing more and more Easter Eggs for the PS5 exclusive. And for those who may be paying close attention to the vibrant world around them, they’ll probably have noticed two NPCs playing at an arcade machine. But as PlayStation UK tweeted, “anyone recognise this game?” and upon closer inspection, it’s another Ratchet and Clank title!
The game looks to be the Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One title that launched for PS3 and PS4 in 2011. It shows the two NPCs playing a boss battle while they choose the Thundersmack weapon. The arcade cabinet itself is also themed after Ratchet and Clank games, featuring comical artwork of Quark, Dr. Nefarious, Clank, and Ratchet.
This is a nice Easter egg, showing some love for the studio’s previous works, but also works wonderfully given that Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart is all about alternative realities. So if this reality, the duo has become an arcade game.
Hmm, anyone recognise this game? ?#RatchetPS5 pic.twitter.com/VbRkXz0iUdJune 23, 2021
This is just one of the many Easter eggs being discovered by players, and there are no doubt loads more tucked away in places you may not expect. Earlier today, a developer at Insomniac revealed that they hid a reference to The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy during a battle with Dr. Nefarious. Meanwhile the studio revealed that the Pixelizer HD weapon makes music through the PS5 controller haptics.
There’s also the weapon that’s in Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart that pulls items from other PlayStation universes and the studio continued a tradition of including a former Insomniac developer tribute by hiding a figure in the world. And while not exactly an Easter egg, Sackboy: A Big Adventure has crossover items available in that game.
You may like hunting down Easter eggs in Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, but maybe you want some help with those CraiggerBears? Here’s our Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart CraiggerBears location guide
Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart tips | Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart best weapons | Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart best armor | Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart raritanium | Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart zurpstones | Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart lorbs | Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart gold bolts | Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart spybots | Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart CraiggerBears
- 1. [apkmody]YouTube Music Premium Mod Apk： Get the app for free!
- 2. [sonic boom rise of lyric]Sonic the Hedgehog celebrates its 30th anniversary today
- 3. [make money fast online for free]James Corden changing controversial show segment, more ICYMI news
- 4. [The Legend of Zelda： A Link to the Past]The Legend Of Zelda： A Link To The Past
- 5. [what is the best pokemon]Analysis： Here are the top Legendary Pokemon to raid for Pokemon Go Fest 2021
- 6. [State of Decay 2]OPINION ｜ GAME ON： Plague updates make ‘State of Decay 2’ infectiously fun
- 7. [zedge apk]Trick to Use Different Notification Sound For All Apps on Android
- 8. [deej bungie]Bungie announces date for next raid and departure of Deej
- 9. [nier automata]Nier Automata’s Engels Replaced By Shrek Thanks To Mod
- 10. monopoly 2005
- [cash bandits]Knife-wielding bandits rob Whitby drug store
- [hytale riot]Hytale Receives Its May 30th Dev Update, And Development Progress On The Blocky RPG Game Carries Ste
- [natural motion]Introducing RUBJOY？
- [lake limestone]Church that accents guns, takes root at Lake Limestone
- [google play store apk download]You told us： Most of you don’t agree with Tim Cook’s stance on side-loading apps