[Ghost Recon Breakpoint]Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon： Breakpoint is free to play for Google Stadia users for a limited time
Google Stadia has been offering a ‘free play’ weekends since quite some time now. And this time, it will be Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Breakpoint that will be available for free to users. Ghost Recon: Breakpoint free weekend will take place from January 21st to 25th. During these four days, Google Stadia users will be able to log into the game and start playing what the base game offers, all without paying anything at all. Stadia users won’t need to download or pre-load the title. However, users should have a Stadia Pro membership to play for free.
“Pack your bags for Auroa, because Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint will be free to play from January 21–25 to celebrate the release of the live event, Amber Sky, and TU 3.10,” states the Ubisoft web page.
Also read: Microsoft announces the entire list of Xbox exclusive games for 2021
“If you don’t own the game, mark your calendars for the free weekend. The game will be available on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Stadia, Amazon Luna, and PC through the Epic Games Store and the Ubisoft Store. An Xbox Live Gold Membership is required for Xbox One consoles and Xbox Series X|S. A Stadia Pro subscription is required for Stadia users. Explore the beauty of Auroa while traversing the island, and see the multitude of changes that have been implemented since the last free weekend in July.”
In the base game version you will be able to play Ghost Experience Update, Gunsmith changes, Episode 3 content, Golem Island Updates and Pathfinder Class.
- 1. [part time earning from home]Eight Home Games Highlight K
- 2. [sexy dare questions]60 Truth Or Dare Questions That Will Heat Up Your Relationship Right Now
- 3. [m13 loadout warzone]Warzone M13 loadout transforms AR into deadly Sniper Rifle
- 4. [Super Mario 3D All-Stars]Super Mario 3D All Stars
- 5. [John Wick Hex]Become Keanu Reeves in the New Game ‘John Wick Hex’ ｜ GQ
- 6. [The Banner Saga 3]We All Took The Banner Saga’s Art For Granted
- 7. [collegian ur]Seriously： The Fort Collins mattress store drug ring revealed
- 8. [Far Cry New Dawn]The Biggest Far Cry 6 Gameplay Changes That Push The Franchise Forward
- 9. Enlisted
- 10. [Disney Emoji Blitz]Jam City acquires Disney’s Emoji Blitz mobile game studio, cuts multiyear licensing deal ｜ VentureBe
[dying light dlc 2020]Dying Light Hellraid DLC Gets a Surprise New Story Mode For Free ｜ XboxAchievements.com
- [zelda ranked]Zelda： Every Sword Link Has Wielded In The Series, Ranked
- [State of Decay 2]OPINION ｜ GAME ON： Plague updates make ‘State of Decay 2’ infectiously fun
- [Chivalry 2]Chivalry 2 Review ｜ TheGamer
- [no mans sky update]No Man’s Sky Mod Puts Founder’s Face On Every Character, To His Horror
- [assassin’s creed odyssey atlantis dlc]Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s New DLC Goes To Hell, Which Rules