[Mothergunship]Mothergunship Xbox One review： DOOM meets Rogue, and it’s glorious
In Mothergunship, you take control of a soldier tasked with boarding the space vessels of alien robots and murdering them. To accomplish this, you need two things: a good suit of armor, and some weapons. Luckily, the game emphasizes both, and frequently gives you opportunities to create your own loadouts. You will randomly come by weapons caches when inside enemy ships that contain gun parts for you to collect, and your armor can be upgraded between missions.
VPN Deals: Lifetime license for $16, monthly plans at $1 & more
The freedom allowed when crafting is incredible, especially with firearms. By limiting the process to three parts — connectors, barrels, and statistic-altering mods — making a weapon is easy and fun. If you wanted to, you could create a gun with forty barrels. Crazy things like this are balanced out by Mothergunship’s energy system. As you make weapons more ridiculous, they burn through energy quicker and you’ll need to wait for it to recharge frequently. In this regard, you’ll be balancing raw power with the length of time you can shoot.
When you’ve finished making your new toys, it’s time to play with them. The gunplay in Mothergunship is fluid, as is your movement; it reminded me of DOOM 2016. Mastering both mechanics is crucial to success as you will often be fighting over a hundred enemies. Dodging the unending barrage of enemy attacks while taking them out with your own is exciting and intense, and thanks to the randomly-generated design of Mothergunship’s levels, no two areas are the same.
However, it isn’t without some issues. The random nature of the game is mostly a good thing, but there are times where you’re faced with a situation where it’s impossible for you to win based on whether or not you got lucky and picked the right guns for the fight. If this happens several times in a row, it can be frustrating, but that only happened once during my playthrough.
- 1. [South Park： The Stick of Truth]New Funko Pops and Pins Are Up for Preorder： South Park, WWE, and More
- 2. [monster hunter riders]First Impressions： Monster Hunter Stories 2： Wings of Ruin Is An RPG Of Monstrous Potential
- 3. [lake limestone]Church that accents guns, takes root at Lake Limestone
- 4. [Grandia HD Collection]Grandia HD Collection receives update, video messages from creators
- 5. download panzer corps 2
- 6. [mafia 3 dlc]Mafia 3 DLC Content Pack On PS4 Is Now Free Via The PS Store
- 7. doom 64 walkthrough
- 8. best shooter 2020
- 9. league of legends fps
- 10. [game sexy 18]8-Year-Old US Boy is World’s Youngest Pro Fornite Gamer, Makes Rs 23 Lakh as Signing Bonus
- top rated games of all time
- [South Park： The Stick of Truth]New Funko Pops and Pins Are Up for Preorder： South Park, WWE, and More
- [dragon city mod apk]Among Us Solo Mode： A Single Player Mod that allows you freedom to be an Imposter & haunt the ship f
- [monster hunter riders]First Impressions： Monster Hunter Stories 2： Wings of Ruin Is An RPG Of Monstrous Potential
- [earn living online]Earn a certificate in Ecological Restoration