﹛﹛Epic Games has sent out another survey to some players asking which brands they would be most interested to see Fortnite collab with. This survey lists a number of shows, movies, and musical artists that could be upcoming Fortnite collaborations.
﹛﹛Fortnite sends out surveys every once in a while to gauge interest in upcoming content. The Monthly Crew Pack was one such project that was leaked before its announcement thanks to surveys. As well, players were recently sent potential skin designs to choose from.
﹛﹛Now, Epic has sent out another survey asking players to select which brands, superstars, athletes, and video game characters they are familiar with. This is likely to gauge the notoriety of each potential crossover. The options that have the most popularity could potentially be upcoming Fortnite collaborations.
﹛﹛From HYPEX on Twitter
﹛﹛The survey was originally leaked by Twitter user RyderFromGTA and a full list of potential collabs was posted by HYPEX. The survey was broken down into nine different sections each with its own theme. The sections were Professional Athletes, Video Game Characters, Pop Culture Characters & Brands, Professional Sports Clubs/Teams, Comic Book Characters, TV Shows, Movies, Content Creators, and Actors/Performers.
﹛﹛How to get the Street Shadows Challenge Pack for free in Fortnite
﹛﹛Each section housed a number of choices including several speculated or scrapped crossovers. Samus Aran, Family Guy, and Naruto all appeared on the list after having been leaked during the Fortnite vs Apple trial. There were also characters that have already appeared in-game such as The Mandalorian and Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn.
﹛﹛Some off-the-wall options included South Park, Pewdiepie, and Pinky and The Brain. These options appearing on the list does not mean they are upcoming Fortnite collaborations. In fact, even some of the most popular options may not be feasible crossovers. However, this list does give players insight into what Epic Games could be planning for the future of Fortnite.
﹛﹛Epic is sending out another survey about so many brands, shows, characters ect (via: @RyderFromGTA)
﹛﹛Some of those are:
﹛﹛每 Lady Dimitrescu
﹛﹛每 Family Guy
﹛﹛每 Rick & Morty
﹛﹛每 Lil Uzi Vert
﹛﹛每 Lady Gaga
﹛﹛每 21 Savage
﹛﹛And here’s all of them: pic.twitter.com/gsV0qoTCaJ
﹛﹛〞 HYPEX (@HYPEX) May 21, 2021
﹛﹛We would love to know which of these crossovers you＊d like to see make it into Fortnite. Let us know by leaving a comment down below and maybe even the wildest crossovers will be a part of Donald Mustard＊s Metaverse.
- 1. [live lounge app]Cate Conway creates app to help people connect, stay positive and talk
- 2. [best two player games]Price ‘just not good enough’ after Game 3 loss pushes Canadiens to brink ｜ NHL.com
- 3. [zelda ranked]Zelda： Every Sword Link Has Wielded In The Series, Ranked
- 4. [State of Decay 2]OPINION ｜ GAME ON： Plague updates make ‘State of Decay 2’ infectiously fun
- 5. [tales of berseria]Tales of Arise： Why Mystic Artes Are Iconic in the Franchise
- 6. [make money fast online for free]James Corden changing controversial show segment, more ICYMI news
- 7. [auctionsniper]How to bid on eBay Auctions(And win!)
- 8. [google earn money online free]You can get free cashback and rewards with these Google Pay promotions
- 9. [The Room： Old Sins]The Dollhouse from ‘The Room： Old Sins’ is Now an Amazing LEGO Ideas Project
- 10. [Royal Match]Turkish mobile gaming startup Dream Games raises $155 million
[madden 12]Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes share Madden 22 front as EA features two cover athletes for first time in
- [splatoon 2 salmon run]Splatoon 3： Everything We Know
- [google play store apk download]You told us： Most of you don’t agree with Tim Cook’s stance on side-loading apps
- [martin kove]Why Martin Kove Doesn’t See Cobra Kai’s John Kreese As A Villain
- best shooter 2020
- [silhouette design studio app]Brave Kid launches own e-commerce platform and extends brand portfolio