¡¡¡¡High end PC users rejoice as Warzone¡¯s issue with DLSS affecting accuracy is finally fixed.
¡¡¡¡At the beginning of Season 3, Warzone finally got the NVIDIA DLSS support it always needed. For those unaware, the software aims to help those using NVIDIA¡¯s latest graphics cards boost their graphical performance, and get higher frame rates while doing so.
¡¡¡¡NVIDIA¡¯s Deep Learning Super Sampling is only available to those using the company¡¯s 20 or 30 series GPUs, with players seeing a significant boost to their Warzone experience. Unfortunately, a strange Warzone glitch with NVIDIA DLSS has been causing a major aim problem.
¡¡¡¡If you have DLSS turned on and you¡¯ve noticed that you¡¯re missing your shots this season, you¡¯re not alone. And there¡¯s a good reason for it too.
¡¡¡¡Strangely enough, enabling the setting has been affecting weapon reticles, making them no longer accurate in Warzone. And consequentially, a lot of players have been turning off the feature to return to peak accuracy.
¡¡¡¡Meanwhile, a massive new leak reveals the full Warzone Ural Mountains map that it looks like we¡¯re never going to get!
¡¡¡¡In the game¡¯s latest update, Warzone is finally fixing its issues affecting NVIDIA DLSS.
¡¡¡¡Last week, we were told by Raven Software that a fix for NVIDIA DLSS is coming soon. And thankfully, it¡¯s not been too long a wait for a solution to arise.
¡¡¡¡That said, we¡¯re coming close to the start date of Warzone Season 4, and the issue has been prevalent all season long. Those players who don¡¯t pay close attention to sites like ours might not have known there was even an issue affecting their DLSS.
¡¡¡¡Read More: Warzone: Major Lag Spikes Reported by Players ¨C June 2021
¡¡¡¡In a new Twitter update, Raven Software confirms that it is releasing a fix for Warzone¡¯s NVIDIA DLSS function. And from now on, the feature should be working as intended.
¡¡¡¡This is great news for all Warzone players with high-end NVIDIA cards, but many players won¡¯t notice a difference. However, there¡¯s another fix on the way that¡¯s sure to turn a few heads.
¡¡¡¡If you¡¯re an avid Warzone player and you use the game¡¯s Regiment feature to group up with friends, you may have run into an issue.
¡¡¡¡Right now, it appears that invitations to a player¡¯s Regiment are no longer being received by others. This has been an issue for at least the last few weeks, we¡¯d wager even before Season 3¡¯s launch day.
¡¡¡¡Read More: How to Find the Best Loadout for EVERY Warzone Weapon ¨C June 2021
¡¡¡¡Thankfully, a fix is on the way, and Raven Software reports that the feature should be operational again sometime next week.
¡¡¡¡However, that¡¯s not all the company is working on currently. There¡¯s a massive new patch dropping with Season 4, and the worst weapons in Warzone need a major buff.
¡¡¡¡There¡¯s also an unfortunate train glitch that¡¯s killing unlucky Warzone players and ruining games right now. We recommend staying away from the transport system completely until this gets an adjustment.
¡¡¡¡ We’ve updated two issues on our #Warzone Trello board regarding DLSS and Regiment Invites
¡¡¡¡A fix was released for DLSS and it should now be working as intended.
¡¡¡¡Regiment Invites will be fixed in an update coming next week.
¡¡¡¡Link to Trello Board: https://t.co/fAX131sUxN
¡¡¡¡¡ª Raven Software (@RavenSoftware) June 7, 2021
¡¡¡¡Warzone hackers are also able to make custom Operator skins with the latest cheats. We actually hope this feature comes to future COD updates, rather than just being yet another reason for users to begin cheating.
¡¡¡¡Meanwhile, with Warzone¡¯s latest $100,000 tournament underway, we¡¯re taking a look at Warzone¡¯s best players in June 2021!
- 1. free coin today
- 2. [live lounge app]Cate Conway creates app to help people connect, stay positive and talk
- 3. [Gradius V]Gradius V review – shoot the core
- 4. [PES Club Manager]Futsal League returns on June 4 after four
- 5. xbox multiplayer shooting games
- 6. [mk11 season pass]Mortal Kombat 11 Season 3 characters leak; John Wick and Ash Williams won’t be included
- 7. [beginners guide]Naraka Bladepoint beginner’s guide
- 8. [Dynasty Warriors 4]Dynasty Warriors 9： Empires Reappears with New Trailer, Still on Track for 2021 Release
- 9. [South Park： The Stick of Truth]New Funko Pops and Pins Are Up for Preorder： South Park, WWE, and More
- 10. [frieza]Should Dragon Ball Keep Recycling Villains Like Frieza & Broly？
- uncharted 4
- [dragon city mod apk]Among Us Solo Mode： A Single Player Mod that allows you freedom to be an Imposter & haunt the ship f
- [deej bungie]Bungie announces date for next raid and departure of Deej
- [upcoming game releases]Demon Slayer Game Release Date in NA Finally Confirmed for October